Here are some of the reasons which will lead you to an ineligible candidate so you need to avoid these things. Remember that you can’t fraud with the Armed forces so don’t try to do forgery or use illegal ways to get yourself eligible in any case. Following are the main ineligibility criteria:
- Those found medically unfit.
- Those who have been twice Not Recommended by ISSB.
- Those who do not fulfill the academic qualifications advertised by respective services headquarters.
- Any candidate who appeared in ISSB within last 4 months.
- Those who have been twice Screened Out.
- Those convicted in the court of law.
- Those withdrawn from any training academy on disciplinary ground or found unsuitable.
- Those dismissed from Armed Forces on disciplinary ground or being unsuitable
- Those dismissed from government service on disciplinary or unsuitability grounds.
- RECOMMENDED candidates are ineligible to appear for the tests of any course for one calendar year starting from the date of recommendation at ISSB.
All of these are very crucial things so you need to consider them very important in order to pass in ISSB Test. Keep in mind all of these criteria while preparing to go for a ISSB.